google ad placement

Thursday, December 13, 2018

For your congregate living facility, you will need this signage posted for survey with licensing folks:

These are some of the signs you are going to need in order to pass your licensing survey with the state, check these out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, please be advised as soon as your comments are read, we will be posting them to our blog. If your comment has nothing to bring and shed professional knowledge of the subject matter, more than likely it will be denied for posting. We serve the right to deny any comment that is not appropriate to our content.

Photo via   Pexels A Senior’s Guide to Successful Downsizing in Retirement Downsizing can be a stressful process. This is especia...