When it comes to wanting to look at purchasing one, there are some things that you need to be aware of prior to getting into any type of contractual type agreement with the seller.
We list these for your reading:
- All Buyers - Individual(s) or Corporation(s)
- Must Provide Resume(s),
- Proof of Net-Worth, and/or Revenues,
- Proof of Funds to make the Purchase, and
- Purchase Plan
- All Buyers are Introduced to the Seller based on the Buyer submission of Information
- Approval Granted by the Seller, to the Buyer to Review the Offering Book in Detail
- It is expressed that we Do NOT Advise Sellers or Buyers to engage another party with little to no experience in the Healthcare Industry.
- We often reject potential buyers based solely on their lack of experience in the long term care healthcare business.
- Lack of industry knowledge is a factor in qualification via the State Public Health Department and if not, then the CMS will deny based on no background knowledge.