(A) All provisions of Chapter 13.11 SCCC, Site, Architectural and Landscape Design Review, and SCCC 13.10.323 (residential site standards), shall be met. Additional requirements are as follows.
(B) Minimum Unit Size.
(1) Studio: 400 square feet.
(2) One-bedroom: 550 square feet.
(3) Two-bedroom: 700 square feet.
emergency power source with automatic transfer switch to supply power to all critical areas of the home to include AC/Heat/Lighting emergency/bathrooms, bedrooms, telecommunications, fire alarms, etc. (natural gas, propane, diesel, no battery system. The size of the unit shall be according to the size of the home and the
the house shall be fire sprinklered per life and safety code regulations which can be indwelling in the ceiling wall or exposed ceiling placements, risers shall not be obstructed or misused causing areas not to be sprayed with water should there be a fire. 8
where semi-private rooms are used, privacy is provided by a pull curtain and rail system / fire retardant material is used for curtains seperating patients
paint used in the house should be a non-lead based paint and be washable to the surface with soap and water being the disinfectant
(1) Adequate organized physical activity or social activities must be provided. Activity program shall be reviewed by the Seniors Commission and approved by the Human Resources Agency.
(2) Easy access shall be provided to outdoor recreational areas.
(3) Adequate programs shall be established for the delivery of
(4) Signing. To be consistent with SCCC 13.10.580.
(8) Meals. Minimum two hot meals per day shall be provided.
(9) Special Services.
(a) A combination of interior and exterior areas and rooms of suitable size to accommodate the majority of the residents
(c) All entrances and exits shall be wheelchair accessible.
(10) All services, requirements, financial arrangements, amenities, and other features of the facility must be disclosed
(11) Only one water meter shall be permitted per site.
(12) All projects shall be compatible with surrounding land
(13) All projects shall be consistent with California
(14) All facilities shall be reviewed by the Planning
fire alarm pull tabs should be used and main doors to the outside.
hallways should have path lighting for night time use
handrail in restroom